Tuesday, August 15, 2006

String Cheese!

I'm full. I've never eaten so much cheese in my life. String cheese for some reason really hits the spot, though I'm very sure that I'll regret it later on. I am finally registered for school. I actually have been since yesterday, but I was too lazy to post anything about it. I have all the classes that I want, Including Chemistry. I don't really like science, but in order for me to get into college, I need to have at least 6 credits for science. Hopefully, I pass because if I don't, then I'm screwed. I'll be held back, which I really don't want.
I must say, since my grandmother has come to stay with us for awhile, I've been even more stressed than normal. I see why my cousin Roseanna can't stand staying around her too long. She makes a big deal about a lot of very little things, I heard that us Leos were loud, but I didn't believe it until she began to stay with us. Don't get me wrong, I love my grandmother, but sometimes I just can't take too much. A few days ago, me and her walked to the store, she has bad legs, and barely made it there and back. Then today, I was telling her she shouldn't go because of that, and she went anyway. Then she came back complaing how much she was hurting, talk about saying, "I told you so"..
Earlier today, I played Command And Conquer and listened to music. The game is starting to get very boring now. I've beaten too many times, I think that they should come out with a new one soon. I've beaten almost all the games that I have, except for P.N.03, which got boring after the third level.
I can't wait for school to start now, then I will have something to do. For some reason I have alway enjoyed school, I like French more, so I that's what I am really looking forward too, my french needs brushed up, or polished more likely. I've been studying at home, but I think that for me to learn I require assignments. I think that I have progressed quite quickly than some others in my class.
I was on youtube, and searching for videos, I came across some old madtv episodes with Miss Swan in them. I think she is by far my favorite character in that show, though if she existed in real life, I'd probably killed her by now...

Talk about randomness with today's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment