Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Last 48 hours...

I haven't posted in 2 days! I planned to post yesterday but was caught up in many things! Anyway, I just woke up right now, well not now but about 20 mintues ago. I think it's a good thing, because I have been putting out studying my French for awhile, and I think that it's a perfect oppurtunity to take advantage of it. So, my horrid sleep cycle is final over. I believe that I posted about it in this blog, but perhaps not. But, well I have been going to sleep around 6-8 pm, and waking at 6am, which is good since school is going to start very soon, and I have to get decent sleep so I'm not so groggy or irratated. Last year, I only missed one class period the entire year. And it was because I had to deal with some personal issues.
Okay, since blogs are most commonly used for rants. I figure I will rant a little. So, recently while being on myspace I came across this group that believes that Vegetarians should die. I'm one, and I really don't understand why they'd want that. I mean, I don't want all meat eaters to die, but I sometimes wish they would change their mind about eating meat though. Personally, I find meat to be very sick, even when I'd eat meat in my past, I never really liked it. I mean, it would make me sick thinking of the process and how it's done. I mean, some people say that they have seen what has happened, and don't care... Because, "Animals are good". Sure, perhaps, but I think that it's very disturbing. It's just as bad as someone eating another person. And when you really think about it, it's just the same. Animals eat eachother, but for survival. Humans can eat other things, we don't need living creatures to survive.
Anyways, moving on... My last two days were rather quick. I have to register for school in 4 days! Dang, what happened to my summer vacation??? I think what mainly did it was summer school(With Kira LOL) we did some crazy crap in Summer school. I remember while having to swim at the local YMCA(I didn't want to) for my PE class, I was just sitting there with my feet in the water, my teacher gave me the options to either swim 8 laps or play in the pool for half an hour. Can you guess what I chose? So whilst sitting with my feet in the water, Kira kept splashing me, and then while i was sicking myself lower into it, she gave me a kick. One that wasn't that big, but it sent my diving into the water. She got a very big laugh about it, in fact she almost drowned from laughing.... I didn't find it funny...
But, there was a good thing though. I got to see the person I liked everyday. They were taking summer school as well. I know what you're thinking, "Teenage Love" haha. But, seriously, I don't know what's about them, but it would seem that I like them a lot. Perhaps because they're a Libra, and I'm a Leo. I believe in Astrology, and it says that a Leo, and Libra are the perfect attraction, for love and I think marriage.
So, I am here now listening to French music. Mostly Celine Dion, I know, it's sad. But, to be honest, I think that she is the only who can really sing good French music, that or I haven't found any other good French songs anywhere(Though I am looking). If you can recommend some good French music (Dites-moi!!) et merci pour dire mon blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment