Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pulsed

Well I must say that today wasn't as boring as yesterday was. I figured i would just sit around doing nothing as usual, listening to music, or something. But, I did something(s).. Sadly, though, I don't remember them.... I do know that this morning after I took a shower, I then watched, "The Devil's Advocate" with my mom. I haven't watched that movie in sometime, but I sure did forget all the nudity.. I mean honestly, there are many things that I totally forgot seeing. The movie would've still be good without all of those things, in my opinion anyway...
For breakfast this morning I had some of "Tim's Chips" or whatever they are called. My friend Mandi really loves them, I can honestly see why, they have this really good flavor, especially the "Jalapeno" flavor, which rocked, but it really wasn't that hot, nor spicy. I think though, that what did make them hot was when i washed my mouth with mouthwash... Then everything was awoken, my mouth was on fire, i spat(The mouthwash) it out. I couldn't take it, usually i enjoy the burning of the mouthwash, but this was too much...
I was on my computer in my room for awhile, messing around with the sims 2. I haven't played the game in awhile, but this really wasn't playing the game. It was the extra program that was included that allows you to build sims, then import them into the game. I downloaded these new skins(Safe, no nudity) which are very realistic, I was making sims with this new edition. But, the skin on males make them look a little fruity... Then my brother called and asked if me and my youngest brother wanted to see, "Pulse". I agreed since i've been wanting to see this movie for awhile.
On our way, we stopped at walmart to get school stuff. I got a new backpack, and some simple needed materials. I hope this year was as easy as the last. But, I hear that the senior year is the most difficult because here we are expected to do community service..
While at the Cinema, or more in the theatre itself. Some very annoying people came in, and made me very irratated. They jumped at every little thing in that movie. EVERYTHING... Then all they did was talk, until the movie actually got better. The movie itself is very good, but like "The Descent" it took about 40 minutes to get to the real point. But, when it did, it was very good. I don't see why the movie got such bad ratings, it's really good.(And if you're a horror goer like myself, you will like it)...

So you should go see this movie, it rocked :D

No comments:

Post a Comment