Saturday, August 12, 2006

Are you serious?

Another un-fascinating day today. I just realized today that I am such an internet whore. I always need to be on it. Well duh, I have like many things to check. Like Myspace, monstersgame, techwarrior, hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail, and some others. I talked to 4 people on my messenger today, at the sametime. It's harder than it seems. I mean especially if they send a message you reply, and they're very quick at it. I think I'm going to try to calm down on doing that for awhile, it wore me out. Several hours later, my Aunt said that she'd come over to bring me some pop and something to eat. She hasn't came yet because she's at this festival thing in her town. Though I'm really wanting that pop.....I mean who can resist diet mountain dew??
So, being fed up with waiting, I decided that I'd go to the library and pick up the stuff that I had placed a hold on like 4 things, maybe 5. They were CD's... Some new music, that I've very recently started to get into to. Alanis Morissette and Flyleaf. They make some awesome music, though Alanis's is a bit explicit.... I mean she talks of going down on a guy in a movie theatre, but other than that it's a very good song. Flyleaf, is a band like Evanescence, except the lead singer does these (Screamo) screams. The lead singer is a girl, and I must say she has a fantastic voice. On my way to the library, someone called my name, I seen the person but I didn't recognize them. After leaving the library I ran into my friend Michelle, I thought it may have been her, but she said that it wasn't. She was there to check her email, etc, since she doesn't have internet at her house.....
While going home, I decided I'd stop at the local drugstore for some pop. I was very thirsty and the water was much more expensive than the pop.
The walk home wasn't so bad since I had something to drink, the weather wasn't even warm, but I was sweating. It's a trademark for myself I suppose, because it's always what I am doing,(I've even sweat when I did yoga! YOGA of all things), I didn't take that long to get back to my house. While in the ally near my house, there was the Pitbull following me... I completely ignored it, I mean dogs are okay, but all in all I don't like it when they follow, beg, and rip up your house.
I can't believe that school's starting. Though I've expressed my regrets, I do look forward to seeing some people that I've longed to see throughout the summer! I plan to watch America's Most Wanted tonight when it comes on, I love that show..... The last time that I watched it, it was the anniversary of his son's death, which was very sad. I mean how can someone do what they did to a little kid? I think it's pretty messed up. However there are these kinds of freaks out there, what can we possibly do?<>

No comments:

Post a Comment