Monday, August 7, 2006

I've Descended...

Yesterday was an okay day. I got onto Friendsabroad, and chatted with friends from other countries. France in particular, since I'm "en train d'apprendre la langue" and one friend in particular, Cindy, rocks! She's really nice, and is very helping in my questions about French. She's helped me a lot and I believe that I have progressed a very great amount thanks to her. I talked to her for the first time on MSN messenger yesterday(We've been talking through emails for about 2 months) and she showed me her blog. Which was entirely in French,(Though I didn't mind) and I seen her pictures, she seems like a very fun person, I would really like to meet her in real life.
At around 3 PM I attempted to go to sleep, since I only got 4 hours of sleep, while finally getting to sleep, my friends came over because I told them I had an extra Windows XP disk, since they lost theirs and needed to reinstall the system since it was having a very large amount of errors. I was rather grouchy, because they woke me up. I'm not a very nice person when I'm awaken at the wrong time.
Then I went to the movies and seen "The Descent", I thought it was a really good movie, though it took
forever to get to the point. I thought the ending was okay, it could've been better. The movie did have a good amount of chills and thrills, but when like 3 people died at the sametime, I thought they ran out of ideas for the deaths. But, hey what can one do? The acting was great, actually it was perfect, but what lacked was the story. Why is it when ever someone goes on a hiking, cave exploring, are camping trip they always seem to get attacked by some type of creatures?
Hmm..
I don't remember how the rest of the day went, I probably just listened to music as always..

No comments:

Post a Comment