Friday, August 11, 2006

Quoi de neuf?

I feel tired today... I think it's because I have been getting way too much sleep over the 3 days. But, I honestly don't know. I'm currently playing two online games, "Monstersgame" and "Techwarrior", they are both addicting games. They're not really games, but they are more of "Roleplaying" where you don't see what's happening but it tells you what has occured. I haven't taken a shower yet, which is a very large surprise since I do take one everyday usually before I do anything else, but I'll get to it when I'm done with this.

Yesterday, I spoke with Cindy on IM for 7 hours! This surprised us both very much, we spoke about many different things; like our emails. In our mails, we speak of about 12 different things, whether it be books, or questions about our country's histories. She seems to like the US very much, probably almost as much as I like France. It really just balances out.

I had some French fries for breakfast. Also with some cheese and some pickles, in fact it's more of a lunch. Though it's still early in the morning. I let my ferret out this morning along with the other 2. They didn't reek as much havoc as they usually do. Though I did lose mine, I thought he got outside or something, but he is actually small enough to fit underneath doors. So, I found him in my Mother's room, hiding under everything. After putting them back in the cage to eat and sleep, I went outside and watered the grass. I was glad to see where me and my brother planted flowers where we buried our cat at are beginning to grow. They're supposed to be very nice looking flowers, I hope they do turn out to be that way.

I'm also talking to my cousin on the phone, and she has that strange laugh that cracks me up. We're talking about how we went to Jack in the Box and we seen some tweakers there. Then she asked me if i was graduating this year, and I told her that I was and she freaked out. She was like, "Oh!!!!!" and she told me that she is making a bulliten that will say "Congratulations, my nigga", though I told she could go through it, but not to make too much noise....
I figured now I'm done with today's update on what's new in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment