Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nazi Epidemic..

As you all know, I love France. Well, hopefully you know that. But, I feel like I really need to touch base with the actual point of it. Nazis, I'm sure weren't all bad people. Of course their leader, Hitler was bad. I read somewhere that he was abused, so that's why he did all that. Though, I'm not sure it's entirely accurate, but I think it may have happened. Anyway, It really makes you wonder why he did all of that. Perhaps he just really hated so many people, and felt that he needed to take over all the countries, and make everyone suffer. But, maybe he was just very depressed? And needed someone to hold onto? I hear he had a wife or girlfriend, but what if she wasn't enough? Maybe, he needed the love of a family, his mother! I don't think he had a good relationship with her, and perhaps she wasn't exactly the kind of mother he wanted her to be?

Though most of my thinking is probably out of wack, I just started to think of this when i found a picture of him in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. It could be many reasons, but why did he feel like he needed to do all that? I know a lot of his followers probably didn't all feel the same, and they felt it was wrong, but they didn't want to get hurt, or killed for saying what they wanted. I remember in History, when the French and the Germans were at war for invading France, while in this underground cave, a French soldier, and a German soldier became friends. I know it sounds weird, but they celebrated Christmas together, though they were speaking through a hole, and sharing food, and drinks.. It was pretty amazing I bet, hopefully they ended up friends afterwards, and not enemies. I actually hope they didn't end up killing eachother, since they didn't know what either of them looked like.

Many people believe that France are nothing but cowards. They aren't, they are all good people, and everyone needs to understand that. I know that not all Germans are the same, and that there are some really nice ones. People have the assumption that all the French are snobby, and irrogant. Another biased opinion, in all countries there are the nice, and snobby, and rude people. They are everywhere not just in France, they exist even in the nicest cultures, some people need to open their eyes and actually take a look around. I know, that my dislike towards Germans is decreasing, but I swear that if they ever do that again, well, let's just not go there....

I was being very random with today's blog, but I really needed to get it out there, what I was thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment