Friday, August 18, 2006

Faire, to do..

I feel abnormal now. Not technically bad, but just not myself. Like i've been asleep, but I'm awake, I'm sure you know the feeling. It's in the evening now, and I'm pretty bored. I'm currently talking to some friends on the internet, which is helping with my boredom.. I realized today that in 4 days, I will be 17.... It's strange, though I knew the day was coming, I cannot believe that I'm actually going to be able to see rated R movies by myself! I think it's cool, no more need for an adult, because I'm basically one when it comes to rated R and rated M games.
Silent Hill the movie comes out to DVD on my birthday. I've seen it twice in theatres, it's a really great movie, it wasn't that scary, but it had a great storyline. I think that it beats all movies based on games, since, it actually follows the storyline. Unlike Resident Evil, that movie just sucked. It wasn't even close to the games, I mean who the hell is Alice? Before I get started on how stupid that movie was, I'm just going to change the subject.
So, by now, you're wondering what's up with the title? To be truthful, I really didn't know what to label it, so i just started to think with French words, so I came up with "faire" which means: to do, to make. Also, I wanted to touch base with why in the US and England do we have those Faires with the knights and stuff? What exactly are we making? I'm very grateful to the French for helping with the English Language, but I don't know why we had to pull out random French words that are used to where they make no sense. In French "Douche" is shower, so why do people go around calling people "Douche Bags?" ooh, they are a shower bag... BIG deal... Some people are a little too dumb...
I got a Physics book today; I figured that if I'm taking Chemistry once school begins, why not teach myself Physics? I think it'd help me more with Chemistry, as they are similar, though not exactly the same. Plus, I enjoy the math. I can't take math this year because my classes are all too full, I'd take it zero hour, but I have no ride. Perhaps I should've got my license? Hmm, so I know that I have first lunch, hopefully with my friends. I do hate being a loner, like this once kid that had no friends, and he'd talk to his potato... I was like WTF? We started calling him the "Potato Whisperer" my friends actually came up with a storyline for a movie, very amusing.
I also renewed my French learning book, I'm so glad for me finally being able to take another French class. While talking to one of my friends who lives in France, she told me she's been studying English for 6 years! I was like dang, (she wasn't fluent yet) if I studied for 6 years, will I be fluent or partially there? I don't want it to take that long, because I hope to learn like 5 languages. Russian, Spanish, French, Czech, and Dutch, they are all cool languages, but I'm sure that I'll change my mind with Dutch and keep alternating it with another language, so I might end up learning it anyway. I hope to know as many languages as possible; all the languages have things that are unlocked when you learn it. You can read the Literature, history, and share stories with native speakers. I think it'd be good to be able to speak fluently in other languages, I hear you can make a lot of money as a Translator... I couldn't spell the real name of it, Interpreter? Is that it?

No comments:

Post a Comment