Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kathy Griffin - The Goddess of comedy

, Yeah I've been meaning to write about the ever-so-wonderful Kathy Griffin. It's kind of funny though that I'd never really liked her until about maybe 2 months ago. I was watching one of her specials on Bravo and she was doing a standup comedy. I think it was called 'straight to hell', but anyway since then I've been hooked! She's so hilarious, and she really can cause controversy. I really can't see why people don't like her, she has an awesome personality and a sense of humour that not many people have nowadays.

My favourite comedian used to be Margaret Cho, but now she's second when compared to Kathy. I actually think Kathy has had much more publicity than Margaret has had. From Seinfeld to saying "suck it Jesus", Kathy really has made a career for herself. Don't get me wrong, I still love Margaret's amazingly 'gay' humour. Seriously, she's good, but I like Kathy a lot more.

So anyway, I was thinking about actually buying Kathy's comedy specials off of Amazon... Then I realise that I have other things I need, and want to buy.... I guess that I'll just have to add her specials to my list of things to buy and go through it much later.


A clip of Kathy telling British people that she's making a sex tape with Judi Dench!



No comments:

Post a Comment