Friday, July 25, 2008

Craving a book, Chris Crocker Leaves, Camden

Over the past couple of days, I have been craving something. At first it was very difficult to discover what it was, but then I realized with shock... I NEED TO READ A BOOK!!! The only books I have read in the past 5 months were freaking college books, math books, and stuff I DID NOT WANT TO READ!!! I need to add fresh information for my brain... It's driving me nuts... I used to read all the freaking time and not having that freedom to just lay down in my bed and read a good novel is driving me nuts... I really cannot wait for my entire month break coming up! AUGUST 15 WILL BE MARKED ON MY CALENDER.... *Salivates*...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I logged into Youtube a few moments ago and saw that my subscription has been updated. Chris Crocker has stated that he is finally leaving youtube all together and will have his own website. I think it's great because if people don't like him, then they won't check out his site. He states that he's really looking forward to it, but my question is: Are all of his videos still going to exist on his youtube account? Or is he going to delete his account all together?

Chris Crocker Leaves!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camden... What a person he is. He's so amazing and so great. I wish I never turned him down, it's kind of weird that I even admit that I do like him. I don't feel embarrased for posting this, I don't think any of my friends are even going to read this. Anyway, he's so cute and he's such a good person - he just doesn't realize it. I love everything about him, and there's nothing I don't like. We have so much in common, we love the same movies, the same games, and the same a lot of things. He's dating a guy named Nick, and well I wish them the best. If anything does happen between them well I will be there to console Camden, (Not to become the new BF or anything) but to help him through the tough time. He deserves the best, and it's obvious that I am the best.

1 comment:

  1. I've always admired Chris as a instivtively brilliant video blogger, and in many ways I'm sad that he's left youtube and probably video blogging for a while.

    If you're interested to hear about the reasons why Chris left YouTube, check out our new interview with him on our podcast, Feast of Fools.

    Click here to listen to the interview.

    ReplyDelete