Monday, May 5, 2008

Madrid Subway Bombings

I happened across this during my usual Youtube visits.. It's very sad; I know that there are people in the world who thought this couldn't touch them.. And that the United States was the only place that would've experiences this kind of thing, but we weren't. Many people in Spain probably thought that it sucks for us... Until this happened. I'm not saying they deserved it, because they didn't! No-one deserves what happened to them on that day. The same with us, why can't there be anyone in the world that will say, "Americans didn't deserve what happened on September 11"?

I admit that some people will, and those are good people. But it seems to me, that it actually takes something like this to happen to them before they actually try their best to help the problem.. It takes a tragedy before anyone realizes that they are not untouchable.


The video was extremely sad... You hear people suffering and screaming.. It will take your breath away, if you have a heart.. However, if you don't have the stomach, or don't care what happens to other countries besides your own, then don't watch!


PS: TERRORISTS SUCK


No comments:

Post a Comment