Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ew, Stress

It's as if going to college you must sign up for stress. It's all too confusing, and irratable. Right now I'm sitting at a computer and was registering for classes. I have to take a Biology class here, in my hometown, and for the lab I must drive out of state to Oregon! Why can't there be a lab here?! There's one for the stupid Chemistry class that I have to take, it doesn't make sense!

I'm researching scholarships right now as well. It's coming up with a whole lot of nothing. It seems to qualify for many scholarships, you need to have been involved in some sort of sport! I'm getting a headache! I have that stupid speech coming up, stupid scholarship search, and I have to find a permanent transportation to Ontario during the week in Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment