Friday, March 13, 2009

Emotional and Love hurts

Gosh, I've been very emotional lately over love... I mean when you fall in love with somebody for WHO they are, and not for their body why must they totally (well I was told at one time that they had the same feelings) not feel the same way? I mean this person I really like totally is going for this other guy who is a total douche, and obviously only wants this person for the body and not the emotional connection. I have made this connection for over two years and yet that other person has a higher priority over me? That angers me a little bit, I mean honestly. That douche leaves comments on my friend's page about "Stay Sexy" and all that crap... I leave comments with videos of love songs and all that stuff. I mean I love this person for everything that they are, and we have so much in common - the physical-thing, I couldn't care less about. I love this person for who they are as a person - Just wish that they would really see that.


BTW. As a language person, I had so much trouble using "They" instead of "He/she"... I just had to keep the person gender neutral...

No comments:

Post a Comment