Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is it True?

I've always liked how music can really be therapeutic through certain times. After going through hectic, sad, painful, or just happy times, music has always had a place in all of them. There's always a song, somewhere, that can relate to you in that time. Whether it's sad, or happy, you can relate to the feeling it gives you. I love music, I used to hate it so much (because of not having a defined taste yet) but now I can't imagine not having it. Music is poetry, nutrition for the soul, happiness in sounds, and a powerful way of expression. Human emotions can be felt through some songs, and some of them are so powerful that it's possible to feel those effects.

Some songs that I get powerful feels from are, but not restricted to:

"Is it true?" by Yohanna
"Gomenasai" by t.A.T.u.
"Slipped Away" by Avril Lavigne
"My Immortal" by Evanescence
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
"The Wings" by Gustavo Santaolalla
"J'attends l'amour" by Jenifer
"Who Knew?" by P!nk
"Drive You Home" by Garbage
"Better" by Plumb


Here's a music video to "Is it True?" by Yohanna:


No comments:

Post a Comment