Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don't Regret

After making mistakes all of my life, I can't help but regret what I could have done, and what I've done. Hurting people, making mistakes about myself, and everything else really sticks around - and it hurts sometimes. Regretting is what prevents people from doing things and moving on but how can you not regret? When I may even slightly hurt someone I get hurt, even if I totally meant it.

If I think that a love interest is losing interest in me because I didn't do something right. It's always been a problem of mine : to jump to conclusions. I can't help it but I want to change it - I just don't know how. As a Psychology major you'd think I'd find the answer to all of my issues but I haven't. It's not as solid as one might think... there's a ton of things that some Psychologists don't even learn about themselves; you have to take it as it comes. I just hope that this new person is genuine, and hopefully I can remain positive and NOT jealous... cause I can really get jealous - and it ruins everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment