Monday, October 26, 2009

Hectic.

School has officially been going on for about a month now and it has kept me tied down. So much studying, which seems futile sometimes, along with managing life has become VERY difficult. I have to say by far this has been my most stressful year in YEARS. Money, health, and everything else is making me feel very overwhelmed.

I've started working at my school as a part of my Work Study. I have no idea when I get paid, but I hope it's soon! I have medical bills to pay on, regular bills to pay on, and stuff to buy... I have been looking up grants and stuff (For personal use) but it hasn't been working out. Gosh, sometimes I just don't know what to do... life's gotten hectic.

PS. I washed my iPod... probably due to having so much to think about... I really want a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment