Thursday, August 14, 2008

In This Life...

I'm so glad that the Summer Quarter is finally, officially over. It has been pretty hectic but I managed to pull through and succeed. So far I know that I have passed my Mathematics class and I will find out the rest of my grades by next week. I get a month off, and it's going to be great. I'm just going to relax and find myself once again. The next quarter begins on September 22nd, and well when that starts up, I will start stressing again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yesterday I was clumsy. I knocked a cup of water over my laptop. Luckily it's not damaged or anything. I quickly turned it off and laid it on its side to drain the rest of the water. At first when I tried to turn it on later the computer would turn on but it wouldn't stay on. Then the computer asked if it could run a repair tool and that fixed my problem. No more drinking water or any liquids around my computer! I'm glad that it's okay now, but I have to be more careful.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have found a song that I absolutely love! It's by an amazing artist by the name of Delta Goodrem, and the song is called "In This Life", it's absolutely amazing. She has a wonderful voice, but she can't compare to my Amy. :)

Here's a video of the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment