Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm a hypocrite...

So today I gave in... I ate meat... I KNOW what you're thinking, god... I can't believe I did it...

After the first few months of being a vegetarian I used to crave meat, but then it disappeared and never came back. That was two years ago... Now it's back and stronger than ever... I saw an eggroll and basically inhaled the thing without even thinking about what I was doing... I let my morality fail and gave in... I feel guilty and everything, but what can I do? Throw it up? It probably wouldn't be a good thing...

I must say though that it destroyed my current craving. I remember why I stopped now, not just because of the animals, but because IT IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD! I hate eating it... I guess it's a good thing that I did it, to prove to myself that it's not even worth it. It's not even that good, and I'm going to stick with being a vegetarian. I'm not going to give into my body's needs in order to feel better - I don't need to. When I did eat meat I was horrendously overweight and unhappy. Being a vegetarian helps me take control of the problem and even out...

I'm glad for being a vegetarian and I am going to continue with it.

PS. Does this happen to a lot of vegetarians?

No comments:

Post a Comment