Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yikes - School is back!

Sigh... I knew this day will come sooner or later, and well it's going to be here next Monday. I feel okay about it, but I have really enjoyed doing a whole lot of nothing the last couple of months. :D

I went to get my books the other day, and it all came to a hefty 502 dollars; thank hell financial aid paid for it. Anyway, I'd have to say that my total weight for the books are about 30 pounds... Plus or minus 5 pounds. It's freaking heavy, but good thing that I only need to bring in certain books on certain days.

Every Thursday I have to go to Ontario, OR for two labs. Hopefully my carpool ride will still give me that ride. If my older brother doesn't let me use his car, in case my carpool doesn't work out, then I'm totally screwed. I finally passed my license test, so I sure as hell need a car to drive! My carpooler said that I will have to drive every so often when she's too tired to - I have no problem with that.

I just hope I still have a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment